Thursday, December 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Isabel has been enjoying her new table and chairs from Grandma Priscilla, to draw on her fish chalk board. She is moving around quite good now! One of her favorite pastimes is removing everything from the cupboards.
We still try to get outside as much as we can in the cold temps.




She likes to test her new walking skills to get to the tree and pull off the ornaments before mom and dad realize what she is up to!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that innocent look when she is into the cupboards. Give her my hug for today.

Marketer Takes to Web said...

Very cute blog.
You're a park ranger, cool!
Write about your career. Do you do rangering in the winter?
Do you have running water, etc?
Diane

Marketer Takes to Web said...

Thought I should explain who I am.
I live in Nenana, thus how I found your blog.
I have other blogs, http://NenanaNewslink.com
http://DestinyVision.com
http://DianeNeillJensen.com

Marketer Takes to Web said...

Couldn't sleep tonight & came across an interesting sight that promotes blogs:
blogs@americantowns.com
Diane

scrubbuck said...

The little walker how exciting!! She is getting older, from the look on her face I can see she is daydreaming of hasselhoffing into the St Croix River!!